Instructions: Insert apostrophes where needed. Not every sentence needs an apostrophe.
Remember that apostrophes signify “of” ideas (Mary’s car = car of Mary).
- She always holds her childrens birthday parties at a skating rink.
- Parents never forget the thrill of watching a babys first step.
- I’ve known the Thompsons since 1984.
- I stayed at the Smiths party until three in the morning.
- Two days work was lost when the computer system went down.
- The puppies yelping keeps me from studying.
- Last months bills were sent out yesterday.
- This buildings exits are clearly marked.
- Both patients X-rays were taken this morning.
- On Tuesdays, the technology staff meets from one to three.
Click here for the answers.